The Joie stages is designed to grow along with your child and is suitable from birth right the way up until 7 years. It begins life as a rearward-facing infant seat up to 18kg and converts to a forward-facing seat without any hassle.
The Joie Stages has color-coded installation paths to make life easier for you and ensure that the seat is always installed correctly. Installed using your cars seat belt system it is an ideal multi group car seat.
- Compartment to store 5 point harness when using as a Group 2 booster.
- Steel enhanced frame extends expiration of the seat up to 10 years.
- Side impact security provides extra protection.
- 5 position harness and adjustable heights can be moved with one hand.
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest to enhance airflow.
If you are planning ahead this is the perfect seat, turning into a Group 2 booster seat it a great companion for your growing baby. The padded harness makes it super comfortable for your baby on all journeys.
At Tony Kealys car seat safety is our number one priority but we also love making life easier for parents. With the Joie stages we love that it can be used as a rearward and forward facing car seat and that it can be used right up to 7 years old it even has side mesh pockets, perfect for storing your babys essentials.