When Peter Opsvik started to work on the Stokke® Tripp Trapp®, his am was for children of all sizes to be able to sit in a natural way at the family table with their elbows at table height.Tripp Trapp® is fully adjustable n both height and depth making it the first chair that can actually grow with your child.
Children love to be part of family life. That is why there is no tray available for the chair. The idea of the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® is that your child should be included in the family meal rather than separated.
- Suitable from when the child can sit up unaided, which is normally between 6-9 months
- Made of cultivated beech, which is varnished
- Available in a large variety of colours
- A 7-year guarantee for all wooden components
- Tripp Trapp® satisfies international standards relating to safety and stability
- It is important to adjust the depth of the seat so as to leave room between the seat and the child's calves.
If you are investing in this hi-chair and planning to use it for a child younger than 2 years of age then a baby set and harness are necessary.
The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® is available from Tony Kealys.