The MESA i-SIZE Infant Car Seat is R129 compliant and intuitively designed to easily install, thanks to innovative features that remove the guesswork.
- Included infant insert, wedge and low harness position recommended for preemies and smaller newborns 4–8 lbs
- Carrier weighs under 10 lbs
- Soft, breathable and moisture-wicking carrier fabrics keep baby cool and comfortable
- Adjustable headrest with Side Impact Protection
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Two crotch buckle positions
- Removable seat fabric for spot cleaning
- Can sit facing you or be facing the world
- An easy installation paired with an electronic indicator panel that provides visual and audio confirmations guarantees the MESA i-SIZE is installed correctly the first time and every time
- Attaches directly to VISTA and CRUZ strollers without adapters, and the MINU stroller with the addition of convenient adapters
The ease of installation is one contributing factor for MESA’s NHSTA 5-star rating.
The merino wool lined versions are the first and only seats (so far) to have passed federal safety standards without chemical flame-retardants. Just keep in mind that only the “Jordan” (charcoal) seat has the merino wool fabric for now. We recommend hand washing fabrics and then laying it flat to dry.
Infant Car Seat: 25.8 L x 17 W x 23 H
Car Seat on Base: 28 L x 17 W x 25 H
Base: 21.3 L x 14.5 W x 10.3 H (lowest level),
13 H (highest level)
Carrier: 9.9 lbs
Base: 9 lbs